Happy New Year!
Thanks for all your submissions. We will be reviewing your submissions and responding to everyone in the next few months.
As of January 1, 2016, we are closed to submissions. Please check here on our News page for updates on when we will open to submissions again.
Beckett is now accepting submissions from writers for a limited time. We opened to submissions on October 1 and will continue to accept them until December 31, 2015.
Our submission requirements are listed on our Contact Us page.
Please make sure your book is a good fit for what we publish before you submit it to us. Read our About Us page.
Beckett Publishing Group will be open to submissions from October 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015.
If you would like to submit your work for consideration, please follow the directions below.
1) Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org that includes everything in #2-#5 below.
2) In the subject line of your email, please type “SUBMISSION” and your book title.
3) In the actual body of the email, paste your query letter. We prefer a query letter because we want to work with authors who can write a compelling hook and distill their story down to a back cover blurb. We also like to know why you’re submitting to us and what your writing background is. Query letters should be 3-4 paragraphs and kept to one page single-spaced in 12 inch font.
4) Please attach a single Word document (.doc file) with a 2-3 page (double-spaced with 1 inch margins and 12 inch font) synopsis of your story. After the synopsis, paste your manuscript’s first 25 pages (double-spaced with 1 inch margins and 12 inch font).
5) We will be reviewing submissions during the fall and winter. We know how hard you work and we appreciate you sharing your words with us. If we want to see your full manuscript, we will request it. Even if we don’t think we aren’t the right publisher for your story, we will respond to all submissions within 2-4 months.